Common coating classification: PA (polyacrylate), PU (polyurethane), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), PE (polyethylene) In addition, there are polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polyamide, polyester, silicone, synthetic rubber, protein.
1. PA coating, also known as AC glue coating, that is, acrylic coating, is the most common and common coating at present. After coating, it can increase the hand feeling, windproof and drape.
2. PA white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white acrylic resin on the surface of the fabric, which can increase the covering rate of the fabric surface, impervious to color, and make the color of the fabric surface more vivid.
3. PA silver glue coating, that is, coating a layer of silver white glue on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the function of shading and radiation protection, and is generally used for curtains, tents, and clothing.
4. PA coating has the following advantages: good resistance to sunlight and weather, not easy to yellow; good transparency and compatibility, which is conducive to the production of colored coating products; good washability; strong adhesion; low cost. Its disadvantages are: poor elasticity, easy to wrinkle; poor surface finish; difficult to adjust the hand feel moderately.
1. PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, the fabric feels plump and elastic after coating, and the surface has a filmy feel.
2. PU white glue coating, that is, to coat a layer of white polyurethane resin on the surface of the fabric, the effect is basically the same as that of PA white glue, but after PU white glue is applied, the hand feels fuller, the fabric is more elastic, and the fastness is better.
3. PU silver glue coating, the basic function is the same as PA silver glue coating. However, PU silver-coated fabrics have better elasticity and better fastness. For tents and other fabrics that require high water pressure, PU silver-coated fabrics are better than PA silver-coated fabrics.
4. PU coating has the following advantages: the coating is soft and elastic; the coating has good strength and can be used for very thin coatings; the coating is porous and has moisture permeability and ventilation properties; it is wear-resistant, moisture-resistant, and dry-cleaning resistant. Its disadvantages are high cost; poor weather resistance; hydrolysis when encountering water, heat and alkali.
PVC Coated: PVC film is toxic and easy to age. Features: Can be painted thick, relatively cheap, commonly used with the calendering process, used for raincoats, bags, etc. The feel of PVC is rough, and there is also a kind of PVC calendered, which is harder.
Polyethylene (PE) is non-toxic, low cost and low consumption
For more information, please refer to: Custom PVC architectural membrane suppliers