PVC coated fabric is a synthetic fabric that has a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coating on one or both sides of the base fabric. Base fabrics can be made from a variety of materials, including polyester, nylon, cotton, and other synthetic fibers. The PVC coating is applied to the base fabric through a lamination process in which the two layers are bonded together using heat and pressure. PVC coated fabric is a versatile and durable material used in many different industries and applications due to its strength, durability, and water resistance.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coated fabrics offer many advantages, including:
1. Durability: PVC coated fabric is very durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions, ideal for outdoor applications.
2. Waterproof: PVC coating makes the fabric waterproof, which is an excellent choice for raincoats, tents, and other outdoor equipment that needs waterproofing.
3. Chemical Resistance: PVC coated fabrics are resistant to most chemicals, making them ideal for industrial applications.
4. Anti-ultraviolet: PVC coated fabric has excellent anti-ultraviolet performance, which is very suitable for outdoor applications that require long-term exposure to sunlight.
5. Easy to clean: PVC coated fabric is easy to clean and maintain, it can be easily wiped or rinsed with water.
6. Versatility: PVC coated fabrics can be used in a variety of applications including tarps, truck covers, awnings, and more.
7. Cost-effective: Compared to other materials, PVC-coated fabric is an affordable option, making it a popular choice for a wide range of applications.
Overall, PVC coated fabric is a versatile, durable, and cost-effective material ideal for a wide range of applications.
PVC coated cloth is a versatile material that finds a wide range of uses in various industries. Following are some of the main uses of PVC coated fabrics:
1. Tarps and covers: PVC coated fabrics are commonly used to make tarps and covers for various outdoor applications, such as truck covers, boat covers, and equipment covers. It is durable, waterproof, resistant to UV radiation and other environmental elements.
2. Awnings and canopies: PVC coated fabrics are used to make awnings and canopies for outdoor use. The material is waterproof and can be made in a variety of colors and patterns to match surrounding decor.
3. Inflatable products: PVC coated fabrics are usually used to make inflatable products, such as bounce houses, water slides, and other inflatable amusement equipment. The material is lightweight, durable and waterproof.
4. Industrial products: PVC coated fabrics are used in the manufacture of various industrial products including conveyor belts, protective clothing, oil booms, and containment systems. It is resistant to chemicals and harsh environmental conditions, making it ideal for industrial applications.
5. Medical products: PVC coated fabrics can be used in the medical industry to make hospital privacy curtains, surgical gowns, equipment covers, and other products. The material is durable, easy to clean, and resistant to bacteria and other contaminants.
6. Sports equipment: PVC coated fabrics can be used to make various sports equipment, including fitness mats, punching bags and fitness balls. The material is durable, easy to clean, and provides a non-slip surface.
7. Outdoor furniture: PVC coated cloth can be used to make outdoor furniture such as chairs, tables, and cushions. The material is water and UV resistant and can be made in a variety of colors and patterns.
Overall, PVC coated fabric
is a versatile material that is widely used in various industries due to its strength, durability, and water resistance.